Lindus Health is a UK-based start-up with a mission to accelerate clinical research for the next generation of healthcare companies. We are recruiting our first Delivery Lead (DL) to lead the delivery of clinical trials within our portfolio. Join our team as one of our early hires to revolutionise the way clinical trials are delivered and bring new treatments to patients faster!
The DL is a key member of the clinical operations team, responsible for the day to day running of one or more clinical trials. This will involve broad responsibilities across technology, project management, and clinical operations. As one of the first Lindus Health team members, high agency is absolutely essential.
This role does not require experience in clinical operations - we are looking for someone who has intellectual curiosity, can learn quickly and most importantly has a bias to action.
Why join the Lindus Health team?
- Be part of the founding team on a mission to change the way healthcare operates!
- Competitive salary, plus generous stock options
- Unlimited holidays (at least 28 days off each year)
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Up to £1,000 per year towards courses and development
- Employee benefits program
- A new laptop as your main workstation and up to £500 towards setting up your home office
You should have:
- 2+ years of work experience
- Bias to action - we're looking for someone who is proactive, organised and creative
The following would be ideal but are definitely not required:
- Experience running and co-ordinating projects or even ideally clinical trials
- Bachelor’s or above qualification in Medicine or Life Sciences related field
- Already worked in a start-up or early-stage environment and thrived in the dynamism!
- Technology and product minded with experience of the software development process, e.g. utilising common tools such as Jira
What you will do
Project Leadership and Delivery
- Lead and manage the day to day running of clinical trial programs and projects, ensuring that they delivery successfully
- Act as primary contact between Lindus Health and the Sponsor to ensure project launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Sponsor’s and Lindus Health's contractual agreement
- Coordinate activities and deliverables of all project partners and proactively identifies and manages issues
- Work closely with the tech and product teams to help design best-in-class trial technology that exceeds customer demands
- Collaborate with Quality Management to develop formal study requirements that enable rigorous validation of clinical trial software
- Contribute to our clinical strategy as an early employee of the clinical operations team
- Support business development work with current and potential customers
Next steps and interview process
- Initial interview with one of the Lindus Health founders to present the company mission and vision and answer any of your questions
- Technical interview with the Director of Clinical Operations or one of the founders
- Culture and values interview with 2-3 members of our founding team
- In person meeting with members of the wider team